Cheap Hotels in Sydney
From mesmerizing and glistening harbours to miles and miles of beautiful coastlines and aqua beaches where you enjoy the Australian sun. Then there are the Blue Mountains where you can go hiking and trekking if that is your thing. Exploring the city, which is a cultural hound's heaven, is fun on its own. If you are travelling to Sydney on a budget, you should always take public transit. This way you can travel within the city very cheap. If you are a student, you might even get a student discount on some of these public transit. There are a number of options you can choose from, like you can feel the wind on a ferry across the harbour, or get to the subway system to get to some of the coolest markets and towns within the city. After walking, the bus is probably the cheapest way to get around the city to see some of the most important and famous landmarks.
• The Harbour Bridge located in the north of Kirribilli
• Blues Point and the Secret Garden
• The Harbour Bridge located in the south of Sydney Opera House
• The Royal Botanic Gardens • Art Gallery of NSW
• The Harbour Bridge located in the south of The Museum of Contemporary Art
• The Rocks for shopping day markets Sydney has some of the best hotels and resorts for your accommodation, along with some budget choices as well in the three-star category. Some of the renowned five-star Sydney hotels include Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, The Darling, Park Hyatt Sydney, Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection, The Old Clare, Paramount House Hotel, Establishment Hotel, Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, Four Seasons Sydney, etc.